More sweaters. More Phryne.

sweater: Kensie
dress: H&M
boots: Forever 21
purse: Nine West

Currently: noshing on cranberry and sage Triscuits while binge watching Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries on Netflix. If you haven't seen it yet, please-- check it out. If Phryne Fisher won't charm you off your pants, you'll at least enjoy the exquisite sets and opulent costumes of 1920s Melbourne. Four episodes in, and I'm already convinced I need more hats (velvet) and coats (patterned or fur-lined) and I'm sorely tempted to chop my hair off once again. 

I'm off work the rest of the week, and I'm getting a lot done, Christmas-wise. Cards written, packages ready to be send, more check marks on my list. All while watching Phryne solving murders while seducing men, befriending orphans, and looking smashing. I have a couple more crafty things to do today (a garland for the mantel and some sgraffito), and I will consider myself uber uproductive. 

My sweater fever continues. I found this kensie sweater a few months ago, when it was still too hot to wear. I love its chunkiness, its length, and its vibrant color. And I love that it's cold enough to wear now!

13 comments:

  1. This blue sweater is such an awesome color! It looks great on you!
    I'm going to have to check out the murder mysteries! I'm not sure I need to be tempted to buy more velvet things or coats though, so I'll have to be careful!


    Jamie | www.petitepanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that show like nobody's business. I've been binge watching it in between painting the new house and trying to pack like a frantic squirrel before winter comes. I want to be as cool as Phryne.
    Also, that's my favorite color blue and looks great on you. I miss skirts and sweaters that fit properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shade of blue (cornflower?) really suits you. I'd add to its great chunkiness and length that fantastic texture. And who doesn't love handy-dandy pockets?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shade of blue! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Jamie! You will LOOOOVE the fashion for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please do! I think you will enjoy it a lot! I think I knew you were a Murder, She Wrote addict from one (or a couple) of your older blogposts? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMg I know. I cut my shopping trip short today so I could go home and watch more episodes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! The pockets are totally an added bonus-- and I do love cornflower blue! It's so rare to find stuff in this shade!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you, Heather! have a beautiful weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that color! I love vibrant blues like this. And chunky knits, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute sweater, and i love the necklace! phryne is pretty much my hero, both in wardrobe and badassery. i explained the show to my mom as "downton's slightly looser moral-ed aussie cousin" and she's already finished both seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your bag! And your necklace as well :-) The accessories really make this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it, it's blue...gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥