Sweater Fever

sweater, necklace: Banana Republic
denim: H&M
sandals: DSW

Over the weekend, I decided that I wasn't going to wait until almost Christmas to actually enjoy the holiday season, like I do almost every year. So B and I made time to get a tree, reconfigure the living room to fit the tree in it, and trim it with all the ornaments we dug from the basement. I even found a couple boxes of lights I forgot we had. I love my tree so much that I have been sitting in the dark living room staring at the little Christmas lights every night since I put it up.

I have a short work week, and I have more Christmasing on the agenda: stockings, bunting, cards, and present-wrapping! How far along are you on your holiday celebrations?

I am currently suffering from sweater fever. It's funny to me since I only started liking wearing sweaters a couple years ago, and so, I don't have a great sweater collection yet. It's a slow process, but I will get there! This one from Banana Republic is perfect for layering all year round. And pretty much matches my Christmas decorating scheme.


9 comments:

  1. You look awesome! Sweaters are kind of a staple up here LOL. Although, I don't wear them often. I tend to be a lot 'warmer' now as I'm aging hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your tree looks super cute...and I love the sweater. You've really got it all going for you today.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial
    Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the top. Loving sweaters...and it's much needed here, so cold :) Have a sweet day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tracy! I didn't wear them a lot when I was living in Alaska, but now I'm all about being warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, Courtney! I am gonna finish my decorating this weekend-- stockings and shit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! BRRR I need all the sweaters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a super cute sweater! We've had our tree up for over a week now but i'm so behind on the writing cards, making festive foods and gift wrapping. It'll probably be a last week thing knowing me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love sweaters! even in hawaii, i wear them as often as i can! i have to agree that these lightweight ones are perfect for layering at any time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much of what makes Christmas wonderful is the anticipation. I'm glad your tree is bringing you so much joy. These days I'm loving wrapping gifts with all the fun toppers, ribbons and paper I brought, lighting the first scented candle I've found that actually smells like balsam fir, and planning out my baking. I love how you've 'wintrified' your sweater!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥