1. At the eve of the long weekend, snow happened. My heart was overjoyed. My boots were ruined.
2. Pandae was happy that for 4 days, he would be getting petted morning, noon, and night. He just doesn't like showing happiness.
3. A Thanksgiving feast for two. Homemade everything.
4. Post indulging, I poured out candles. Scents: mulled cider, pumpkin, pine. Re-reading James, just because.
5. Goodbye, snow, for now. Dressed for a long day at the pottery studio on Friday.
6. Lofgeornost is my favorite Old English word. I carved it into a dish. Fingers crossed it turns out ok after glaze firing.
7. Small Business Saturday shopping with B at the Rock N Roll Craft Show. Got some presents checked off my list!
8. Sunday mornings are for pottery. Vanilla Americanos are my new poison, sipped while finishing my "No Shit, Sherlock" dish.
9. Small sips of a strawberry milkshake. B took this photo, and it looks like I just woke up. But the truth is, I just hate combing my hair.
10. My neighbor put out these lanterns. I'm inspired to decorate for Chrismas. I contemplate Krampus ornaments.
11. Tried out Fozzie's Sandwich Emporium for lunch. I got the Club Veg-- roasted peppers, zucchini, eggplant, baba ganoush, chevre, and fake bacon that look like dog treats. But the "dog treats" were delish.
12. Finished a few hats to give as presents and made a couple for myself as well.