Happy New Year!

top: DKNY
skirt: H&M
booties: Guess
necklace: Banana Republic
purse: Nine West

Happy New Year! I hope that your holidays were full of love and yums and time well spent with loved ones. I had an ultra low key holiday season. Most of the time I had off, I never even got out of my jammies. I sped through quite a lot of books and cuddled with B and the cats a whole hell of a lot. It was the best. 

I'm a little slow blogging and generally being online lately (even to shop! SHOCK!), and I'm blaming it on the cold. I'd rather be in sweaters and pyjama pants under layers of blankets than pose awkwardly in front of the camera these days. Add a cozy mystery and a pizza or a bowl of soup to that and I'd never leave the apartment. Just kidding. Kinda.

Good news-- January is my birthmonth! and I turn 30 this year. Though I don't think the whole "milestone birthday" is a big deal, I am totally stoked about treats all January. If you know me, most of them will involve food, makeup, and books!

20 comments:

  1. Woo happy new year!! I, too, spent plenty of time in comfy pajama type clothes over the holidays because why not? And happy birthday month too!


    Jamie | www.petitepanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Laura! We had a low key holiday as well with Marky being home. It's my Birthday month too! Us January babes rock! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday!!!! I turn 35 in April and am totally dreading it. I'm consoling myself naively with the idea that I don't look a day over 25 (and I'll cut anyone who says differently....). And I'm glad you had a good holiday. I got super sick right after Christmas so while I was glad that I still had another week of work I spent in feeling crappy.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here - spent most of the holidays in my comfy PJs!! happy new year, laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year doll...I hope it's a gorgeous one for you! You look marvellous, am just slowly getting back to blogging as well. Happy Early birthday, how exciting :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy early birthday; treats are the best!! love the matching skirt and booties, and the background - so mod!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! And Happy birthday month! woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2015! I hope you have a great birthday month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the cold actually makes me blog more, because I don't want to go outside at all. It's going to be 7 degrees here tomorrrow and my body aches just thinking about it.

    Can't wait to read more from you in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  10. agh. I mean 2015...see the cold has frozen my common sense.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Jamie! Happy new year to you as well! Jammies are the ultimate indulgence, especially during the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. TOTES. We babes of January! I hope you treat yourself to oodles of treatz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My life leading up to the holidays were so hectic, that I really appreciated the quiet and peace of just being with my loved ones during the holidays! Glad you got some relaxing and cuddling time squeezed in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, Courtney! Who says you look a day over 25? You cut them, and I'll cut them again! I'm so sorry to hear you got sick-- that is total booty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy new year to you, too, Becks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy new year, Kizzie! I love the easing into a new routine after the holidays! Hope you had a beautiful one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you! Isn't this wall so awesposs? I took so many photos of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks, Jane! and a happy new year to you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAHAHA! I cannot believe it's already 2015. I swear, 2014 flew right on by! Brrrr! 7 degrees! I think we're gonna have temps in the low 20s all week-- I'm just hoping there isn't any ice!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥