lauraephemera

After mulling about it for months, I finally made the plunge. I'm not one to start new things just because it's the New Year, but when I couldn't figure out how to renew my domain for this site, I pretty much took it as a push to reevaluate. 

And reevaluate (quickly) I did. 

I started this blog 4 years ago as a creative outlet while I was researching and writing my thesis. It later on expanded to showcase and promote my shop. I've changed layouts more times than I can remember, and I've written a myriad of weekly series in an attempt to create some sort of structure. But, even after that, I feel like I've outgrown the name and the original idea. Blogging is still an important part of me, but in a very different way compared to 1, 2, 3, 4 years ago. 

I've moved to Wordpress, which is something I have wanted to do for a very long time. Everything feels all sticky and weird, and I am stumbling over coding and permissions and all that jazz. It's all very invigorating. 

Oh I'll still talk about what I'm wearing, what I'm eating, and whatever mini adventures I find myself in. I'm just attempting a whole new look, a whole new feel, and something a bit more me now. 

If you'd like to keep up, please check out:

4 comments:

  1. Going to visit now!
    I feel like changing the name of my blog too...something that's more me now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I have been wanting to switch to WP for years, maybe I will one day. haha. I hope to see more posts from you, even if it's via my Instagram feed. <3 Happy 2015! x/Madison
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop tee doo! See you there then! *updates link on my blog* :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥